수요일, 4월 09, 2008

Revenge Of The Sith

The last series of the Star Wars is Revenge of the Sith, Episode 3. In fact, the original last series of that should be Episode 6, that is the Return Of the jedi, but director of that movie had changed the order of Star Wars because he had not enough skill to make that movie when he'd filmed it, specifically 1987. So the Episode 3 is actually lastest series of Star Wars.

I think that recent situation of korea politics looks like the episode 3.The president election which held in last year and the parliament election which just have heldin are look like the Star Wars episode 3 in many respects.

Why am I saying that?
Maybe.... I wouldn't honestly tell you about that because I don't like to reveal my political review.But I want to know you why I'm saying that. Find it out!
Anyway, for the time being, we could not see not only Jedi knights also emperor who had fallen into a deep hole by the Load Bader.Because there are two episodes between the Revenge of the Sith and the Return of the jedi.

It seems like that I should go away where no one knows for a while.

May the force be with you!!!

댓글 없음: